Low-torque gaskets for metal or non-metal full-plane flanges
STRESS SAVER® 370 gaskets feature a raised molded seal ring, which reduces sealing surface area by 75% and provides better sealing performance in non-metallic flanges. Its pure PTFE sealing surface is resistant to many chemicals, and the foreign body-free EPDM body is ideal for a variety of high-purity applications.
- Features / Benefits
+ It is highly recommended to use a full-face flange.
- 75% reduction in sealing surface area of protruding moulded sealing rings and higher performance in non-metallic flanges +
- Pure PTFE sealing surface resistant to many chemicals
- Foreign body-free EPDM is ideal for the electronics *, pharmaceutical and food industries **
- Proprietary process adheres PTFE to rubber without delamination or filtering
- Special packaging for high purity applications
* Tested for trace metal extracts, anions, cations and TOC by BALASZ laboratory. Provide results on request.
** For FDA information, consult Garlock Application Engineering.
- Available in ASME and DIN sizes
- Lowest temperature: -40 ° F / -40 ° C
- Maximum temperature: 300 ° F / 149 ° C
- Maximum pressure: 250 PSI / 17 bar
- PxT 1/8: 50,000 (° F x PSIG) / 1,717 (° C x bar)
- Chemical industry
- Electronics, semiconductor
- Pulp and paper