EPDM gaskets for water, very weak acids and corrosive applications
STRESS SAVER® 6800 is very economical and suitable for applications that do not require a PTFE coating.
- Features / Benefits
+ It is highly recommended to use a full-face flange.
- This gasket does not require a PTFE coating, making it more economical
- Reduced sealing surface area of protruding moulded sealing rings by 75% and better sealing performance in non-metallic flanges +
- Lowest temperature: -40 ° F / -40 ° C
- Maximum temperature: 300 ° F / 149 ° C
- Maximum pressure: 250 PSI / 17 bar
- PxT 1/8: 50,000 (° F x PSIG) / 1,717 (° C x bar)
- Water condition
- Very weak acids and corrosive substances