Resistant to heat, stress and chemicals. Meets the strictest VOC and VHAP emission regulations
The Garlock Style 1303-FEP combines the low leakage performance of the engineering kit with the flexibility and convenience of compressing packing with the spool material.
- Features / Benefits
- High performance-Style 1303-FEP has been designed to meet the strictest VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) and VHAP (Volatile Hazardous Air Pollutant) emissions regulations.
- Easy to use-This single-spool packing is a fast and efficient solution for field maintenance and repairs. It provides a ring kit to facilitate planned or scheduled maintenance.
- Safety-This model has proven itself to be a leading sealing solution and is recognized in the oil and gas and chemical processing industries. This is a reliable solution, especially suitable for valve stem sealing, and has been tested for fire safety.
- Minimum temperature: -328 ° F / -280 ° C
- Maximum temperature: 850 ° F / 455 ° C (1200 ° F / 650 ° C steam)
- Maximum valve pressure: 4500 psi / 310.3 bar
- Oil and gas
- Chemical industry
- Power generation
No end ring is required.
INCONEL is a registered trademark of Huntington Alloys Corporation.