The soft inner core and woven valve packing perfectly blend two mature Garlock strands, providing superior performance in high temperature and high pressure stem conditions.
This proprietary product weaves INCONEL® alloy wires on a LATTICE BRAID® carbon fiber core and wraps PBI® strands. The wrapped INCONEL® wire will prevent valve stem wear, and the braided carbon fiber will ensure that the core is soft.
- Features / Benefits
- Wrapped INCONEL® wire will prevent valve stem wear
- Excellent chemical and solvent resistance
- Dimensionally stable at high temperatures
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- We can request certification for less than 200 ppm dissolved chloride
- Maximum temperature: 850 ° F / 455 ° C
- Maximum valve pressure: 4,500 psi / 310.26 bar
- Power generation
- Harsh stem applications
Die-cast rings available on request.
INCONEL is a registered trademark of Huntington Alloys Corporation. PBI is a registered trademark of Celanese Fibers Corporation.