This premium stem packing is suitable for high temperature and high pressure steam conditions.
The use of metal wire reinforced carbon strands to cover and improve the core structure extends the service life. The unique structure of the cladding uses carbon fiber to cover the INCONEL® alloy wire reinforcement. No wires touch the valve stem, so the valve stem is hardly worn.
- Features / Benefits
- Certified with less than 200 ppm dissolved chloride
- Sealed at lower torques
- Extended service life between repackings
- Maximum temperature: 850 ° F / 455 ° C
- Valve pressure: 1,200 psi / 82.7 bar
- High-temperature conditions
- Pressure steam conditions
Tested by independent laboratory at 1000 psi and temperatures up to + 1200 °.
INCONEL is a registered trademark of Huntington Alloys Corporation.