Provides consistent sealing performance over a wide temperature range of shallow stuffing boxes
The engineering kit's structure is designed to provide shallow stuffing boxes with consistent sealing performance over a wide temperature range. QUICKSET's compact design helps reduce stem friction and can surpass other higher package designs, making the equipment resources needed to control actuated valves more efficient and less expensive.
- Features / Benefits
- The QUICKSET® version construction provides consistent sealing performance for shallow stuffing boxes over a wide temperature range.
- The field-proven Garlock "cup cone" design allows radial expansion and adaptability to accommodate valves that may not be under ideal conditions.
- Excellent oxidation resistance in high temperature steam applications.
- Ideal for sealing old and new control valves. The expected performance is usually achieved without the expense of repairing the valve to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Provides a higher level of seal with lower stem friction than braided rings or higher kits. As a result, the equipment resources controlling the actuation valve can be used more cost-effectively.
- Minimum temperature: -328 ° F / -200 ° C
- Maximum temperature: 850 ° F / 455 ° C
- Maximum valve pressure: 10 000 psi / 689.5 bar
- other information:
* Note: API-607 4th Edition
- The matching QUICKBUSHING® bushings can be retrofitted to deeper stuffing boxes.
- API-589, API-607 * Fire Test