100% PTFE diaphragm for the longest service life in the industry.
Garlock's exclusive GYLON® PTFE diaphragm material is produced using a proprietary process optimized for quality and uniformity. Adopting the most advanced technology at present, it has the longest service life in the industry and continues to lead all competitive materials. GYLON® PTFE diaphragms have the highest performance, lowest permeability, minimum creep, and longest flex life and can be used in all diaphragm pumps.
- Features / Benefits
- Chemical and temperature resistance-Resistant to corrosive chemicals and temperatures up to + 500 ° F / + 260 ° C.
- Flexibility-Flex life is four times that of traditional PTFE
- Low porosity-lower permeability, longer life, reduced possibility of cross-contamination of process media
- Cost savings-longer diaphragm life means longer process uptime and reduced labor costs
- Environmentally friendly-By using more reliable diaphragms, you can increase equipment efficiency, better protect downstream equipment, and minimize batch pollution
- Meets FDA regulations
- Maximum temperature: 500 ° F / 260 ° C
- Maximum pressure: 800 PSI / 55.16 bar
- strong base
- strong acid