PTFE high temperature resistant gaskets are hard, easy to form in three dimensions, and can be inserted into the damage to repair cracks. Especially in the connection range of acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance and non-metallic facilities, large diameter vessels. Can effectively protect the installation and connection of brittle materials. The manufacturing process of PTFE high temperature resistant gasket is explained as follows:
1. Prepare raw materials. Ingredients: pure F4 products, F4 fine resin, mashed, and then sieved.
准备 模具： 模具 用酒精擦干净，压模内要求无铁锈，无附着物。 Second, prepare the mold: the mold is cleaned with alcohol, and the mold is required to have no rust and no attachments.
3. Weighing weight: According to the formula G = PV (where G is the feed amount and P is the preform density (2.18g / cm3).
3. Feeding: F4 resin is evenly distributed on the entire pressing surface.
4. Preforming: Calculate the gauge pressure of the press according to the formula, and set the gauge pressure value. Pressed.
V. Stripping and Trimming: Take out the semi-finished products in the mold, trim and make the surface flat.
6. Sintering: Put the semi-finished product into the sintering furnace slowly, put in the proper amount, and heat up to about 390 degrees for one hour. Keep warming for another hour, and begin to cool down after molding. After reaching the room temperature in about four hours, the finished product is baked. Finalize the final shape.