FLEXSEAL® Heat Shield ™ Gasket
FLEXSEAL® Heat Shield ™ provides excellent fire resistance. It is very suitable for thermal oxidation environments and provides a good choice for factory steam drums, hydrocarbon catalytic cracking units, hydrogen production units and exhaust manifolds.
- Features / Benefits
- Fire safety, rated temperature 1250 ° F (677 ° C)
- Flexible graphite-filled spiral wound gaskets have an ID and OD filling layer of THERMA-PUR® mica.
- TheRMa-PUR® mica layer protects flexible graphite centers from thermally oxidizing environments.
- Depending on the application, the wire of the gasket can be made from a variety of materials
- Factory steam drum
- Hydrocarbon catalytic cracking unit
- Hydrogen plant
- Exhaust branch
New Heat Shield EDGE®:-Upgrade your system
- For EDGE®: 2 "and larger spacers
- Best seal for minimum bolt load
- Tab design provides a solid seal seat from flange to gasket centering torus
- Reduces bolt load losses caused by thermal cycling
- Eliminates radial buckling
- Prevent catastrophic failures and potential damage to downstream equipment due to loose wires