95% carbon, aerospace-grade fiber, coated with a unique graphite dispersant coating as a whole.
CARBAE ™ 108 is a state-of-the-art carbon fiber packing that effectively controls your maintenance costs while maintaining high performance. It has a low coefficient of friction and high thermal conductivity, so the process runs cooler and the packing life is longer.
- Features / Benefits
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal for most industrial equipment
- Compatible with many chemicals
- Easy disassembly
- Minimum temperature -328 ° F / -200 ° C
- Maximum temperature: 850 ° F / 455 ° C
- Maximum Rotary Pump Pressure: 500 psi / 34.5 bar
- Maximum valve pressure: 2,500 psi / 172.4 bar
- Maximum Rotary Pump Speed: 4,000 fpm / 20.32 m / s
Additional Information <br /> In valve installations, when CARBAE ™ 108 is used as an end ring material in combination with a GRAPH-LOCK® molded retaining ring, no known pressure limits have been found.
- Power generation
- Chemical / Petrochemical
- Pulp and paper
- Primary metal
- General industrial applications
On request, CARBAE ™ 108 can be certified to contain less than 200 ppm of dissolved chloride.