Rubber expansion joints suitable for vacuum conditions
Garlock 204EVS rubber expansion joints are specifically designed for systems with the double challenge of extreme vacuum and excessively high displacement changes, such as in condensate pump applications. The arch is used to achieve full range of movement, and the support ring will reduce the risk of arch collapse.
- Features / Benefits
- The arched support ring mitigates the risk of arch collapse during vacuum conditions and system startup.
- Open single arch for full range of movement
- Chlorobutyl rubber cover and sealed bolt holes will avoid O₂ interference
- Natural rubber, nylon tire cord and polyester fabric reinforcement with metal body ring to ensure excellent adhesion and dimensional stability
- Deviation configuration to accommodate mismatched pipes and equipment to avoid realignment
- Maximum temperature 180 ° F / 82 ° C
- Pressure 55 psi / 3.8 bar
- Available sizes 14 '' / 360 mm to 48 '' / 1200 mm